Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Brother's Burger Meal: Affordable in Metrodeal

I remember a few years back when my officemates and I would have this eating contest wherein the last one who finishes the challenge will treat the fastest one. Others will just have to pay their own food.

We've chosen Brother's Burger for our competition. So we went ordering those big burgers and one by one, it has been served. You can see on our faces the competitiveness, inspecting the burger and devicing the strategy on how to finish it fast or at least finish it second to the last.

At first bite, I remember savoring the juicyness of the meat but due to the challenge, I realized I have to eat faster for me not to pay for the meal of two. lol.

Since I wasn't able to fully appreciate what I ordered then, I am happy to find Metrodeal's offer of 50% off! I'll buy this to make up for the lost chance of enjoying Brother's Burger Meal Experience.


Burger Voucher at Php 110.00.





For other food experience, you can also visit Corners of Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment